Smart Building Forum
The concept of Smart Home will be presented in a virtual hotel room.
Companies get the chance to show their products and solutions, while the visitors will be able to experience the hotel room with virtual reality glasses.
What we offer for selected participants:
- Placing 2-4 products in the virtual hotel room
- Having an own info counter in front of the room
- Large-scale marketing activities
- Possibility to place their own booth right next to the forum (or taking part in one of the pavilions in E2)
- High-quality leads, as the entrance is only for registered/invited architects, planers and government representatives
It is a great chance for exhibitors to present their products and solutions in an interactive way with participation costs of USD 20.000.
The Prefabrication Forum will be the networking platform in the middle of the Green Building & Prefabrication Area.
The European Federation for Precast Concrete (bibm) will organize several presentations.
Possible topics are:
- Disruptive Innovation: 3D printing and manufacturing trends of tomorrow
- Multifunctional Precast Concrete Construction: Integrated, cost efficient and sustainable
- Buildings with networked energy systems
- Textile-reinforced concrete and structural engineering - Practical application in architecture
- Fiber reinforced large sized and solar-active facade elements
- European lobbying and communication for precast concrete
Its Secretary General, Alessio Rimoldi, will be the host of the forum.
GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH) will also participate in the Forum.
Interested exhibitors can book a slot for a presentation for USD 2000.
Take the chance and book a booth in the Green Building & Prefabrication Area along with reserving a slot for the Forum.