The Prefabrication Forum will be the networking platform in the middle of the Green Building & Prefabrication Area.
The European Federation for Precast Concrete (bibm) will organize several presentations.
Possible topics are:
- Disruptive Innovation: 3D printing and manufacturing trends of tomorrow
- Multifunctional Precast Concrete Construction: Integrated, cost efficient and sustainable
- Buildings with networked energy systems
- Textile-reinforced concrete and structural engineering - Practical application in architecture
- Fiber reinforced large sized and solar-active facade elements
- European lobbying and communication for precast concrete
Its Secretary General, Alessio Rimoldi, will be the host of the forum.
GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH) will also participate in the Forum.
Interested exhibitors can book a slot for a presentation for USD 2000.
Take the chance and book a booth in the Green Building & Prefabrication Area along with reserving a slot for the Forum.