FENESTRATION BAU China 2017 will be held from November 7 to 10, 2017 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
SNIEC, the only Sino-german joint venue with western management is the leading international exhibition venue in the heart of Shanghai, a metropolis with 25 million people. It is the commercial hub and gateway of China, connecting the rest of our country with Asia and the world. Most of the country's production and distribution centres are located near Shanghai.
- 17 exhibition halls totaling 200,000sqm of column-free, ground-level space and outdoor exhibit space of more than100,000sqm
- 3 entrance halls well-equipped with multiple functionalities as visitor registration, information enquiries, opening ceremony, business centre, coffee zone, dinning room, cloak room etc.
- 20 loading bays located between halls with direct drive-in access to exhibition floor
- Superior loading capability: 3 tons/sqm of indoor, 5 tons/sqm of outdoor and 20 tons/sqm of outdoor heavy areas
- 51 meeting rooms with different sizes and styles for organizing meetings, seminars, conferences, cocktails, etc.
- Spacious parking for 4730