The three pillars: the unique concept that brings together theory and practice for your success
A must-attend event and a future-oriented business platform!
After half a century of successful development in Munich, BAU decided in 2014 to expand to China – BAU Congress China was a success story, which year by year succeeded all expectations. BCC 2016 reported an outstanding success: 71 exhibitors from China and Europe and a visitor record: 4,511 trade visitors from 22 countries. Therefore, BAU decided to expand and strengthen its position as a leading international trade fair in Asia. Messe München, through its subsidiary Messe München Shanghai, shortly acquired “FENESTRATION China”, the leading trade fair for window, door and façade solutions in China.
The first FENESTRATION BAU China will take place at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Center (SNIEC) in Shanghai from November 7–10, 2017.
FENESTRATION BAU China, International Exhibition for Windows, Doors, Skylights and Curtain Walls, Technology, Components, Prefabricated Units and Building Materials, provides a complete overview of the market:
- it showcases product innovations and reveals specific opportunities for the industry;
- it promotes business exchange between manufacturers and project developers, architects, planners, and distributors;
- due to its four outstanding congress programs and its highly reputed speakers, it allows participants to experience best-practice examples.
- it is the place to be for all industry specialists.
- Window and door systems
- Curtain wall systems
- Roof and ceiling construction
- Building automation
- Gate and parking systems/escalators/elevators
- Hardware fittings
- Lighting engineering
- IT Integration in Buildings
- Floor coverings
- Building technology
- Thermal insulation
- Project developers
- Construction industry
- Building-materials industry
- Trade associations
- Research institutes